My life and experiences

writen by me to help me get out emoational fustration at life as a dissabled man

Name:
Location: modesto, california, United States

im a dissabled man. i was born with cerebral polsey. though i can move all my limbs i cant walk. I thought i could use blogger to maybe help nyself get some things off my chest or inspire other people.

Monday, January 23, 2006

12 days

twelve days, thats how long its been now since ive had a smoke, and oh yes im doing fine.. i started my new years resalution a little late you might say. but better late then never. i got sick and freaking tired of worrying that every little pain i felt in my chest was perhaps cancer forming or a prelude to a heart attack.. Ive been ein enough hospital beds feeling week amd decrepid. I refuse to feel that way again and i refuse to die in one. when i die it will bee as ive lived. fighting to the last breath. npt waiting there for death to take me. i aint going out like that

after almost 2 months my hamstring is finally healed im on the bike and waights full time again. ive taken a few steps down on the bike only going 2.5 miles instead of five. Ill get there again and this time i wont be stupid and try and ride like a bat out of hell. like im fricken lance armstrong .

i have noticed that my longs are alont stronger in the 12 days. i dont get winded as bad and my chest dont hurt when i run out of air and neaher does my throte......

i just hope ive quit soon enough to pervent any permanet damage to my lungs and heart. my parents and family say its a good possability seeing how my longs and everything else seems to already go back to a takme before i smoked. but damn im a worry wart ...

more blogs up comming hopefull i havent lost all my readers

matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity13 said...

Congrats on 12 days!!! That's wonderful!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counters