My life and experiences

writen by me to help me get out emoational fustration at life as a dissabled man

Name:
Location: modesto, california, United States

im a dissabled man. i was born with cerebral polsey. though i can move all my limbs i cant walk. I thought i could use blogger to maybe help nyself get some things off my chest or inspire other people.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

forth of july

One word sums up my forth of july CRAZY

My family decided to have a BBQ with my aunt uncle and cousins. and that went fine, we swam and played alot in the pool everything. it was vary pleasent i must say :) i even had a mitie which got me a little messed up and i was wopndering why. till someone told me there was rum in there. if i would have known i wouldent have had it rum and i dont get along so well LOL

But we dident get fireworks cause u can see the firewoorks that the city puts on from my back yard. this is where the crazyness come in. the fireworks that the city puts on was actually put on by the city's minor leadge base ball team this year, because the city is broke.. And these fireworks sucked big time.

But everyone an there cousin in my naighborhood had nothjing but illeage fireworks of all kind. i know there illeagle but damn were they beautiful. sounded almost like a 17th centery battle field, which for some reason i thought was neat. the fireworks were non stop from 8 pm till 2 am.

at 1130 pm i went out by the pool to see if i could see any , cause i still heard them and they were still close by. all of a sidden i see two shoot up in the air, and i watch them dissapear in the sky. i was awaiting a tiny pop. but to my serprise, two perfessional tstyle fireworks wemnt off right above my head at that point all i could think to say was "holy shit" and i went back in the house

This was our first 4th of jully in this house. at the other house the guy across the street had illeagles every year, and we thought that was a big deal. but here everyone but us it seemed had them. im certainly looking forword to more forth of julys here :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counters