My life and experiences

writen by me to help me get out emoational fustration at life as a dissabled man

Name:
Location: modesto, california, United States

im a dissabled man. i was born with cerebral polsey. though i can move all my limbs i cant walk. I thought i could use blogger to maybe help nyself get some things off my chest or inspire other people.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

hard to write a blog when ur hardly home or busy

havent bloged in over a week, and damn what a week its been

it started with last friday

I went to the dmv to get a new id card, since mine has been expiured since my last birthday over 8 months ago. Since im going to go to san diego i need an id card to get in the clubs. I also got myself an apple ipod for the ride there and back. the only kinda music my companions care for os rock, and i cant stomach that stuff. i couldent servive that trip without celine dion and phil colins, and now there coming with me.

then satuday. melb calls me right as im gona start my excersizes.. she wanted componey while she went shoping so i went. She had me carrie her girly clothes. I mean its ok, but id rather do it for someone who i was dating as aposed to just being a friends talking shoping art LOL. sadly though she got a taste of my world when she cought people of all ages staring at me, i think it got to her a bit. although i myself am still not used to it after nearly 24 years

Sunday i missed my excersizes again. my dad wakes me yup and asks if i wanted to go boating with him. since i hadent been on the boat in a whole, and he shpouldent have had to be alone on fathers day i choose to go. It was vary pleasent. I like beiing amongst nature. though the only thing i vought was a sun burn, this may be the first summer in recent memory where i may have a tan lol. afyer that we met up with my mother and all went out to dinner, and then came home

Monday and tuesday i was doing things around the house, i got alot of thing to take care of. I also have resumed my excersise after a 2 day brake, and ive bumbped my bike ride to 2 mile a day now. when i started the 2 miles a day took me 14 mins to finish, and now im doing un 13 mins to finish

then wensday i was gone again at a friends house. and for a while i was misserable. being the 5 wheel stuck single and 2 couples just making out. i excused mysef for some fresh air. I DONT blaim them for doing it, its human nature, buut its also human nature to desperetly want what everyone else has. you know its damn hard to remain hopeful that i wont be single for the rest of my life. its getting to the point i think id have a better chance facing the entire borg collective on my own, then ever getting a gf who loved me and wants to be with me.

anyway like i said its been bust i wish it skiw down im not cut out for life in the fast lane, will see what the wekend brings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counters