My life and experiences

writen by me to help me get out emoational fustration at life as a dissabled man

Name:
Location: modesto, california, United States

im a dissabled man. i was born with cerebral polsey. though i can move all my limbs i cant walk. I thought i could use blogger to maybe help nyself get some things off my chest or inspire other people.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

T minus 16 hrs and counting

I am so nervious, in 16 hours im headed to san diego. i have never been this far away from home without a parent before. Further more i have never had to put my well being and trust in the hands of my brother.

Im excited yet nervious at the same time. other then shower and shave im all packed and ready to go. i just hope that there no mname calling or arging back and forth. i also hope he dosent do something stupid to get me hurt, or he leaves me behind somewhere

i know the friends who house were staying at will watch out for me. . i just hope everything turns out ok and not a dissaster. my nerves are already going to be shot.

ill blog when i get home on sunday july 17th

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well, I hope you had a wonderful time!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Are you ever coming back???

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counters